Monday, July 6, 2009

True Blood



I think I've found my next book to read, more vampires. The new hit television show True Blood, based on the novels by Charlaine Harris is out of this world. I've never seen such a graphic show like this on TV before. I haven't seen every TV show ever aired, but this is one of the most interesting shows I've seen in a while. Vampires living in society with humans, women wanting vampires to have sex with them and bite them, a Psycho who is out to kill vampire lovers, and a human who can turn into a dog. Oh and did I mention humans drinking vampire blood, it's kinda like a drug and gets them high.
Alan Ball who also directed Six Feet Under wanted to do something original, something fun. I think he has accomplished that with True Blood. I'm absolutely hooked, everyone I suggest it to gets hooked. It's just one of those shows that sucks you in and there is nothing you can do about it. Next thing you know you're watching the latest episode at work while on lunch because you missed it the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment