Monday, July 13, 2009

The Hunger TV Series



So I watch the TV Series True Blood on HBO. I just discovered today another vampire TV Series that premiered in 1997 and was on the air for 2 seasons. The series stems from the movie by David Bowie The Hunger. Good news if you don't like illegal downloading, the 2 seasons are now available on DVD. Probably only online for now. I haven't seen any of the episodes yet, but it looks really good, and it was from a 1983 movie, which apparently was really good.
I'm surprised I never heard of the movie or the show. Now that I've gotten into vampires I noticed every show and movie that is vampire related... all thanks to Twilight. Loved Twilight. I've almost finished reading the series.. on the last book more than halfway through. Then I got into True Blood, the TV Series on HBO. Which to me is such a fantastic show. I think about watching the new episodes before it airs.. I get all excited. Then I started watching older vampire movies that never used to interest me.. Dracula, Interview with the Vampire. I even downloaded a Japanese movie about Vampires, which wasn't actually that great.
So get on it people. Google search The Hunger and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment